If for some reason the game does not display on the game page, or it gets stuck at any point for a student, perform the following steps:
1) Tap and hold on the screen until the context menu appears. Click “Reload.”
2) If that fails, browse to https://www.filamentgames.com/dm-conntest
- If the page does not load, then there is an internet connectivity issue. Check to make sure the device has WiFi and can reach another website like www.google.com
- If Google does not load, try rebooting the student’s tablet.
- If the page does load and shows as “Incompatible”, please contact Filament support.
- If the page does load and show as “Compatible”, try closing the browser and logging back in. The student may still be able to sync back up with their group.
If you cannot get the student back in the game:
- If there are enough students in each role in the group, they will be able to keep playing without the student, but the student will not be able to participate digitally.
- If there are not enough students in each role in the group, the group will not be able to continue playing. You have the option of restarting the game for the whole class if there is enough time. See “How can I restart the game for the whole class?” for steps.